Now Reading
3 Products That’ll Make You Feel Clean & Fresh This Summer!

Littlepinktop

3 Products That’ll Make You Feel Clean & Fresh This Summer!

If you are into history and beauty, you might know that Cleopatra frequently indulged in beauty rituals to get glowing, flawless skin even in the hot Egyptian climate. And while you might not be overseeing the Ptolemaic Kingdom, you are in charge of your own Instagram, so why not look fabulous? Cleopatra used donkey milk; you can just order fragrant, easy-to-use skincare products online!

Even more good news: LittlePinkTop is here to help you find the best products for a clean and fresh-feeling summer.

1. Revitalizing Skincare

Recently, LittlePinkTop tried out the “Bare Faced Friend” face wash with bamboo extract, courtesy of Baesix. They position themselves as vegan, organic, cruelty-free, eco-responsible, and inclusive, which makes them potentially worth including in your skincare routine! This face wash works through the ingredients vitamin E, lotus extract, and acids like AHA and PHA that gently exfoliate.

By the way, Baesix developed their formulas not in Egypt, but Korea, a country that is now dominant in the world of beauty trends. “K-beauty products” have really clicked with ladies around the world who want to achieve that famous “glass skin”! And Baesix uses bamboo extract in their products, which is said to stimulate the production of collagen, and is believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities, too.

You should also consider an overnight mask if your skin needs some good hydration. LittlePinkTop has been using the Baesix reviving mask, again courtesy of the brand, which was specifically made to help with dull skin. And so far, it seems to work, leading to smoother and plumper skin in the morning!

This product contains bamboo and acai berry extract, aloe vera, and Epigallocatechin Gallate, predominantly found in green tea, and again, believed to reduce inflammation.

2. Natural Shampoos & Conditioners

Apparently, topical honey treatment for wounds and burns has been used since Ancient Egypt. Cleopatra famously went for a soak in milk and honey baths. She didn’t need lab tests to prove that honey was rich in nutrients and antioxidants. But if you want the evidence, we now have some! Centuries later, researchers determined that honey might reduce inflammation and improve blood sugar regulation.

Maybe due to these alleged healing properties, honey has gotten a lot of buzz 🐝 (pun intended) in the beauty industry. It’s even showing up in hair care products…

Recently, LittlePinkTop received a complimentary shampoo and conditioner from Apiceuticals, a family-owned, clean beauty brand. Brothers/founders Billy and Nikos Roumeliotis come from a beekeeping family and are widely referred to as the “bee brothers.” Apiceuticals only harvests 60% of beehives’ products, leaving at least 40% of the honey on the honeycombs, which is considered to be more ethical and sustainable. 

See Also

Their shampoo contains honeycomb bits “for extra antioxidant qualities.” It has a delicious honey fragrance and leaves hair smoother and much easier to comb! It might have saved Cleopatra some beauty/self-care time, too, but I guess these are the perks of living in 2022, not the past.

3. Summer-Friendly Fabrics Like Linen

If you are done with self-pampering and ready to show off that glowing skin and fresh hair, you need a dress to channel your inner Cleopatra. Check out this 100% linen option that looks really cute and will keep you fresh (because linen is a hygroscopic material): 

Photo from Zappos

This light green shirtdress from our affiliate partner Zappos has a relaxed fit, which is great for warmer seasons, and the floral print would be very appropriate for a garden or dinner party! So there you have it – LittlePinkTop got you clean, fresh, and styled for an awesome, hopefully back-to-normal summer!

View Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

© 2022 LittlePinkTop.com. All Rights Reserved.

Scroll To Top